Longueuil Mazda offers you in this section all the detailed information on the remarkable Mazda Programs offered by Mazda Canada. Thanks to these programs you could benefit from substantial savings on the purchase or lease of a new 2013-2014 Mazda car or truck at Longueuil Mazda.
Have you recently received your college or university diploma? Mazda's Graduate Program allows you to obtain a rebate of up to $750 when purchasing a new Mazda vehicle. If you are a current or past Mazda owner, you or a member of your family could be eligible to benefit from a reduced financing rate on your next new-vehicle purchase thanks to the Owner Renewal Program. And, Mazda's Mobility Program gives eligible persons the opportunity to receive up to $750 toward purchase of adaptive driving aids or mobility assistance equipment on certain Mazda models.
Click on the links below to obtain more details on these programs, or else contact us online at any time and we will be happy to provide with all the information you need, and help you save!
Mazda Mobility Program
Mazda Canada Inc. is pleased to assist you with the purchase and installation of adaptive driving aids or mobility assistance equipment.
All new Mazda and unused 2006 and up model year passenger cars and trucks.
Mazda Canada Inc. (MCI) will provide up to $750.00 towards the purchase and installation of adaptive driving aids or mobility assistance equipment on all eligible Mazda vehicles. Purchase and installation of equipment which costs less than the maximum $750.00 will be paid at the actual costs. Purchase and installation of equipment exceeding $750.00 will be paid a maximum of $750.00.
To qualify for payment, the purchaser/lessee must complete the "Mobility Assistance Claim Form" and forward it, along with required documentation, to:
Mazda Canada Inc.
Mazda Mobility Assistance Program
55 Vogell Road
Richmond Hill, ON
All payments will be made directly to the retail purchaser or lessee. To be eligible for payment, the "Mobility Assistance Claim Form" must be received within three (3) months from date of purchase.
Complete the "Mobility Assistance Claim Form" and submit to Mazda Canada Inc. along with the following documents:
- A legible photocopy, from an authorized Mazda Canada Inc. dealer, of a signed Bill of Sale or Lease Agreement for a new Mazda vehicle;
- A legible photocopy of the paid invoice(s) for the adaptive driving aids/mobility assistance equipment installed on the purchased vehicle, and;
- A physician's statement identifying reason(s) for mobility assistance.
Mazda Graduate Program
This program is for recent University and College Graduates who want to acquire a Mazda. They benefit from a discount which can be added to any other program.
Canadian residents who have graduated in the last 2 years from an accredited Canadian university or college (see list for reference). The eligibility period is determined from the date shown on the official transcript.
Cash Award Amounts
The cash award may be used as a down payment. The cash award should be deducted from the final selling price after all taxes.
Eligible Schools* and Degrees
- University: Undergraduate, Bachelor or Post Graduate, Master, Doctorate**. Course length: 3 Years
- Community College (outside Quebec): Diploma. Course length: 2 Years
- Cegep (Quebec): Diploma of College Studies in technique. Course length: 3 Years
* Recognized by Provincial Ministry of Education.
** Post-Graduate degrees may be less than 3 years.
- Graduates from foreign schools may qualify; however, the applicant may be required to provide proof that the school is accredited through the applicable governing body.
- Certificates / Attestations are not eligible.
- Eligibility is limited to 90 days from new-vehicle delivery.
Proof of Eligibility
- A photocopy of an original official final transcript from the college or university showing the Graduation date (a photocopy of the diploma is not acceptable for the Mazda Graduate Program) or a letter from the Registrar's office stating the name and length of the program and the Graduation date.
- OR IF not graduated yet: a letter confirming graduation within the program period from Registrar's office. The letter has to state the name and the length of the program.
- A copy of the vehicle purchase or lease agreement must be included.
- A copy of the provincial vehicle registration (and vehicle permit is acceptable wherever available) in the name of the student/applicant.
Mazda Canada Inc. will pay a cash award, a portion of which includes the applicable GST/QST/HST.
- Only one graduate claim per customer.
- An applicant's degree cannot be used more than once.
- A,Z,X Plan customers are excluded from the Mazda Graduate Program.
- Vehicles claimed for payment under the Special Fleet Program are NOT eligible.
- Mazda Canada Inc. reserves the right to extend, expand, reverse or discontinue any provisions of this program at any time.
Mazda Owner Renewal Program
Mazda Canada Inc., in conjunction with FinanciaLinx and Scotiabank, are pleased to offer the Owner Renewal Program. This program exists to provide repeat Mazda customers who wish to finance or lease a new or demonstrator vehicle, a renewal incentive for their continued patronage. The program is designed to reduce the administration required at the dealership level, ultimately improving the customer's dealership experience.
The Mazda Owner Renewal Program is open to existing customers (or family members in their immediate household) who have purchased, leased, or financed a new Mazda vehicle from a Mazda dealer. The existing customer must be the original purchaser of the vehicle. If the applicant is a family member of the original purchaser, a copy of the claim form along with copies of the original purchaser and applicant's driver's licence must be submitted as proof of common residency. This program will only be eligible for 2000MY or newer vehicles.
New Vehicle Eligibility
Any new or demonstrator Mazda, either rate subvened or non-subvened as financed through BNS, or leased through FinanciaLinx are eligible for the discount. Contracts utilizing Mazda Lease Cash (MLC) are also eligible under the Owner Renewal Program. Offer is applicable to select new Mazda vehicles and is non-transferable. Eligible vehicles are outlined in the most current Mazda Canada Inc. incentive program. This offer may only be extended at MCI discretion.
Owner Renewal Discount
Qualifying customers are eligible to receive the specified rate discount that is published as part of the current Mazda Canada Inc. incentive program off either standard rates, or the published Mazda Canada subvened lease and APR finance program rates. The contracted consumer rate cannot fall below 0 %. On occasion, a cash renewal incentive will appear in place of the rate discount. When this occurs there will be information and instructions relayed as necessary by way of Dealer communication(s). A customer is eligible to receive the discount on an APR finance or Lease contract regardless of the previous vehicle purchase mode (APR, Lease, or Cash purchase).
Application for Renewal Discount
Dealers must complete and submit the claim form to the appropriate finance company partner for verification. All information on the claim form must be present in order to receive approval. Incomplete forms or deals falling outside of the program parameters will not be eligible for the renewal incentive. Dealers must also submit the following documents to the appropriate finance company:
- Lease/Finance Contract
- Ownership of new vehicle
- RDR screen print-out
- If the applicant is a family member of the original purchaser, copies of the original purchaser & applicant's driver's licence
Fleet deals are ineligible for the owner renewal discount.
Mazda Canada reserves the right to change or discontinue the program at any time.
This renewal discount is on top of any discount that may be offered by dealers to their valued customers.
The renewal discount on APR contracts is cost shared between MCI and BNS.
Any dealership that gives this rate discount for an ineligible customer will assume the cost of the discount to the ineligible customer.
Mazda Roadside Assistance
Coverage is concurrent with the 36-month "Basic Warranty Coverage" regardless of mileage and expires after 36 months from the vehicle purchase date unless purchased in conjunction with the Mazda Added Protection warranty package.
- Tire Service and other Road Service (labour performed at disablement site).
- Service Calls (deliver of fuel, battery boost and winching).
- Towing of disabled vehicles is covered to the nearest Mazda Dealer up to 100 km, or to the Mazda dealer of choice if within 50 km of the nearest Mazda dealer (one tow per disablement).
Road Service Reimbursement
In the event a service other than the Mazda Roadside Assistance Program is utilized we will reimburse up to a maximum of $200.00 for towing and up to $100.00 for other disablements.
Emergency Lock-out Service
When your ignition key is lost, broken or accidentally locked inside your vehicle, call the Mazda Roadside Assistance Program and service will be dispatched. If circumstances require you to use an independent lockout service, we will reimburse you up to $100.00.
Emergency Travel Expense Reimbursement
Should your vehicle become disabled due to collision or mechanical breakdown while you are more than 100 km from your residence address we will reimburse you up to $300.00 (in total) for reasonable emergency expenses (when not covered by insurance).
- Local Lodging and meals
- Car rentals from bona fide car rental agencies
- Commercial transportation to your destination, and return trip after repairs are completed
Traveling Benefits and Travel Planning
When you plan your next road trip, our Travel Planning Counsellors will provide comprehensive information on the most time-saving or scenic routes to your destination. This service includes easy-to-follow maps, a highlighted travel planner specific to your route and destination, travel tips, driving information and other useful material to make your trip more enjoyable.
The Mazda Roadside Assistance Program is included with all Mazda Added Protection Series V plans. Service will be provided to the driver of the registered Mazda vehicle. Mazda Roadside Assistance benefits are transferable to subsequent owners of the vehicle subject to the terms and conditions applicable to the transfer of Mazda Added Protection.
Download our .PDF